VAT registration in Germany with RM Boulanger UK


When do you need a VAT Registration Germany? You need a VAT registration in Germany when you are selling goods to consumers above the level of the treshold. This means in Germany when you sell more then 100.000 Euro a year. You have to anticipate in time and apply for a German VAT number. To achieve Read More